...goals ....
... "I believe if I want to study , I can achieve good result ... " some one told me that ... what the ..... some people really believe in this .. but I don't ... I only believe with good attitude then one then can achieve what one really want ....
I am a free thinker but ....
... " why Jesus choose to carry a big wooden cross and walked miles on a rocky path and at the end sacrifise himself for the sin that other's did ... " ... cos he love men ? cos he choose to ?
... what make him great is he dare to choose a difficult path that no one dare to , maybe many other know this way .. but none dare ..... and to many ... it is NOT NECCERSARY
it is the same as to the life ..... no one want to have a difficult life if they dun have to .. .. BUT only those who have great mind and great determination know the true path ... and have the courage to go through it to ACHIEVE their aim ........
I am a free thinker but ....
... " why Jesus choose to carry a big wooden cross and walked miles on a rocky path and at the end sacrifise himself for the sin that other's did ... " ... cos he love men ? cos he choose to ?
... what make him great is he dare to choose a difficult path that no one dare to , maybe many other know this way .. but none dare ..... and to many ... it is NOT NECCERSARY
it is the same as to the life ..... no one want to have a difficult life if they dun have to .. .. BUT only those who have great mind and great determination know the true path ... and have the courage to go through it to ACHIEVE their aim ........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home