On leave~
today is my first time taking leave .. feeling .. GOOD ..
I went to swim with lenny this afternoon , from 12 to 230 , it was really fruitful, much more to improve and I think I had learned a lot today. also I think I begin to get use to stay in water and swim, actually .. all along .. swimming is a obstacle that I have not cross yet ...
then went down to town with ck and lenny again , walked ard and crap joke as usual, having a good dinner ...
I really enjoy the day .. i can't believe that I went TOWN in the weekdays leh .~ ahha so happy ... feel like I am an ORD personnel le ..
oh yah ~ actually I only left about 80 plus days to my ord date ? hehehehe .. so happy ~ no long 3 digit le. .. more leave to clear .. hehehe !!! GOOD
I went to swim with lenny this afternoon , from 12 to 230 , it was really fruitful, much more to improve and I think I had learned a lot today. also I think I begin to get use to stay in water and swim, actually .. all along .. swimming is a obstacle that I have not cross yet ...
then went down to town with ck and lenny again , walked ard and crap joke as usual, having a good dinner ...
I really enjoy the day .. i can't believe that I went TOWN in the weekdays leh .~ ahha so happy ... feel like I am an ORD personnel le ..
oh yah ~ actually I only left about 80 plus days to my ord date ? hehehehe .. so happy ~ no long 3 digit le. .. more leave to clear .. hehehe !!! GOOD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home