Thursday, September 14, 2006

/* do I love you ?? */

/* some symbols cannot be display by blog, so I just use others to replace them .. hehe so got error yah */

#include (stdio.h)
#include (math.h)
#include (ctype.h)

int main(void)
{
double x;
printf("Please enter the amount of money in my bank: \n" );
scanf(" %lf " , &x );
printf("\n");

if ( x > 1.0e1000000000000000 )
{
printf ( " I love you. \n" );
}
else
printf(" I can't love you \n");

char c;
printf(" can i pour out the water in the pacific ocean? ");
c = getchar ();
printf("\n");

if ( c = Y or c = y )
{
printf ( " I love you \n");

else
printf ( " I can't love you\n");
}

char a;
printf(" do I have wings to fly to the sky ?" );
a = getchar ();
printf(" \n");

if (a = Y or a = y)
{
printf("I love you.\n");

else
printf(" I can't love you.\n");
}

printf(" sorry ... I can't love you though I will love to do so ..... \n" ) ;
return 0;

}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home