2nd day!
2nd day !
woke up pretty ... hmm the timing is just normal, so everyone wash up.. today is a food eating day ! as we promise the princess, must do our best to try to taste as much food as possible..
first station !
thomson road, roti prata house. guess princess really really long time never eat le ! but instead of ordering a lot of various type .. she just ordered on prata with egg ! ahha guess she is saving the stomach for the later !
second station !
maxwell food court ... so what we order ? ahha chicken rice, fish porriage, carrot cake, sugar cane, curry puff ... after that ...we all really SICK of eating .. not the food , but the motion of eating .. sick of it ..
bring her to vivo city for a little walk, bought some candy at the candy empire ! took some photo here and there ! shop ard, walking beside shuyi and princess ... this only happened 3 years ago ! ahah really , it only happen 3 years ago .. really felt great and happy, walking beside her ... vivo city is new, memory is old, feeling is old, accompany is old too ... I wish time could just stop or goes back .....
after walking for like really long, 3 of us went to meet princess' jc classmate, today is their normal gathering, at the end become my bday celebration ! ahah yeah ! 20th was my bday, so first time in my life celebrated with my bday with only girl , purely just girls, omg .. ! I really thank them yah thanks everyone who sang the song for me and share the cake with me.
the dinner was great, princess and shuyi went to try ultimate bungee when walk pass it ! ahhah she is brave , guess both are brave! ahah then went back to hotel ....
so tonight is my bday night , get the gift from her... sleep in the middle .... lol pls dun think anything funny ... these 2 girls just sleep like no body's business while I almost whole night never really close my eyes ....
looking at you , sleeping so deep beside me, you were smiling ! ahah guess you really have a good dream .... at the moment, I wish the time could just stop , let me looking at you longer, a birthday wish I made, I wish that you will be happy always, no matter where you are, who you with .... deep in I know, knowing you happy, surely make my life happier ^^
woke up pretty ... hmm the timing is just normal, so everyone wash up.. today is a food eating day ! as we promise the princess, must do our best to try to taste as much food as possible..
first station !
thomson road, roti prata house. guess princess really really long time never eat le ! but instead of ordering a lot of various type .. she just ordered on prata with egg ! ahha guess she is saving the stomach for the later !
second station !
maxwell food court ... so what we order ? ahha chicken rice, fish porriage, carrot cake, sugar cane, curry puff ... after that ...we all really SICK of eating .. not the food , but the motion of eating .. sick of it ..
bring her to vivo city for a little walk, bought some candy at the candy empire ! took some photo here and there ! shop ard, walking beside shuyi and princess ... this only happened 3 years ago ! ahah really , it only happen 3 years ago .. really felt great and happy, walking beside her ... vivo city is new, memory is old, feeling is old, accompany is old too ... I wish time could just stop or goes back .....
after walking for like really long, 3 of us went to meet princess' jc classmate, today is their normal gathering, at the end become my bday celebration ! ahah yeah ! 20th was my bday, so first time in my life celebrated with my bday with only girl , purely just girls, omg .. ! I really thank them yah thanks everyone who sang the song for me and share the cake with me.
the dinner was great, princess and shuyi went to try ultimate bungee when walk pass it ! ahhah she is brave , guess both are brave! ahah then went back to hotel ....
so tonight is my bday night , get the gift from her... sleep in the middle .... lol pls dun think anything funny ... these 2 girls just sleep like no body's business while I almost whole night never really close my eyes ....
looking at you , sleeping so deep beside me, you were smiling ! ahah guess you really have a good dream .... at the moment, I wish the time could just stop , let me looking at you longer, a birthday wish I made, I wish that you will be happy always, no matter where you are, who you with .... deep in I know, knowing you happy, surely make my life happier ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home