end of june
june has come to the end !!! soon GST will become 7% !
today almost get injure on myself, lucky never happen, else I guess I will broke my arms, instead of that, I injure my last finger ... lucky I would say...
a long day, and the other two temps leave the office today ... guess today is the last time I will be seeing them ! really nice to work with them !
thank you crystal and thank you cherlyn hehe ^ ^
July is my last month in RP, guess I must work harder and getting busy again ! haha and oh yah ! I receive an SMS from NS today ! ahah it is about the pay slip ! HAPPY ..
today almost get injure on myself, lucky never happen, else I guess I will broke my arms, instead of that, I injure my last finger ... lucky I would say...
a long day, and the other two temps leave the office today ... guess today is the last time I will be seeing them ! really nice to work with them !
thank you crystal and thank you cherlyn hehe ^ ^
July is my last month in RP, guess I must work harder and getting busy again ! haha and oh yah ! I receive an SMS from NS today ! ahah it is about the pay slip ! HAPPY ..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home