.. fairy tale ...
.. how many people DON'T believe in fairy tale?
.. how many people ONCE believe in fairy tale?
.. how many people STILL believe in fairy tale?
did the people wrote these fairy tales really the way we perceive them to be???
what "SNOW WHITE"
I dun know ...
...maybe I STILL believe in it, I believe in the world that painted by the stories, I STILL belive it has always live in my heart, I STILL believe there is castle, the prince and the princess
...maybe I DON'T believe in it, I DON'T believe the world that painted by the stories will ever appear in my world,I DON'T believe that I could ever has the chance to experience it, I DON'T believe I will ever own a castle, be the princes and meet the princess
...However...
I KNOW that I have ever deeply believe in it ONCE in my life
I KNOW that I STILL have the hope and the power to believe that it live in my HEART
I KNOW that I live in reality and NOT in the world of fairy tale and my own imagianation.
.. how many people ONCE believe in fairy tale?
.. how many people STILL believe in fairy tale?
did the people wrote these fairy tales really the way we perceive them to be???
what "SNOW WHITE"
I dun know ...
...maybe I STILL believe in it, I believe in the world that painted by the stories, I STILL belive it has always live in my heart, I STILL believe there is castle, the prince and the princess
...maybe I DON'T believe in it, I DON'T believe the world that painted by the stories will ever appear in my world,I DON'T believe that I could ever has the chance to experience it, I DON'T believe I will ever own a castle, be the princes and meet the princess
...However...
I KNOW that I have ever deeply believe in it ONCE in my life
I KNOW that I STILL have the hope and the power to believe that it live in my HEART
I KNOW that I live in reality and NOT in the world of fairy tale and my own imagianation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home