UPDATE ..
the last update was the movie ... many many many things happen after that .. and of course I believe ..I have a good beginning of 2006 though I fell sick , I started it as a happy man...
COUNT DOWN ...
First of all , must thanks to CK, HX, YS and LENNY... it was really fun .. we all slowly gather at yh's old house, then ordered pizza hot, many envolopes with names were hanging on the wall for people to write new year wish and put inside .. the theme is AJ .. so we all oblidge to wear clothes that related to AJ, though some forget to wear it .. but they brought a AJ heart ... hahah we had dinner, wrote cards and sing songs with yh and gerald playing guitar hahah then we started our game of the day by lenny and ck gathered us at the living room and gave us the briefing, it was a so call treasure hunt, not hunting for treasure but hunting for paper with related to our Orientation ... then after that we had a candle light walk way prepared by hx and ys .. really heart warming .. REALLY .. then have a sharing section by everyone .. some touching moment , think our SC is great, really I mean after graduate so long from school .. we are still that close .. I am happy and I think I am lucky ...
020106 ... SENTOSA
Shouwen .. was going to fly to Nz .. so we all decide to go sentosa , I was pretty late, went there with aud cos I just handed over my duty to the next office , then was really sick so after handover the duty, went to see doctor .... haha but since bro SW is flying .. must go lah .. so I went there .. it was fun as usual
ICE CUBE .... 040106
went there to have a small gathering fort he farewell of SW hehehehe a nice supper .. and think the gathering was fun too .. took many photos .. and me and len and ck make a stupid video ... it was cute ..
060106 ... ORientation 2006 ...
went to my dental appointment in the morning .. hehe then went to orientation at aj at night .. the intake is smaller ... saw the new dance second time ... okay lah ... think quite easy to teach and learn which is good hahaha ^^ took many picture too ... with ms koh, mr lim and mr tan .. then after the whole thing finish we went to MOS burger at AMK to have our supper ... our gathering like never get bored of it hahahaha POWER .....
070106 ... JUST ANOTHER OUTING .....
this is getting amazing .. we almost meet everyday since countdown .. I mean look at the outing date .. it is like almost every other day hahaha a short meeting .. me , len , ck , Hq , cass and ruth .. we meet up for lunch in the afternoon .. hehe .. must say sorry to Ruth .. make you rush then wait for me at the AMK mrt at the end ahahha ^^ sorry miss deng .. went down to taka to eat lunch .. then found out no seat at the KFC so went to cine to eat KFC hahaha then went to play pool .. dun know why .. just sucks today .. REALLY .. hahaha then I have to leave early cos ... got to meet my dad to buy furniture .. then I meet up with yh ck ruth len and cla again ahhaha hx too .. but all in sequence .. went to sing KTV with cla yh and ck .... len and ruth drop by visit us .. then meet hx after she finish watching her KING KONG hahahaha then was thinking to eat supper .. but when hx say 10 more minute to the last bus .. WE all DECIDE .. let's go home hahahahahahah so that is the end of yesterday ...
ABout today ... whole day rain ... later book in ... draft a mail to all the SC people to invite them for chinese new year outing .. hope the turn up will be great ...
ABOUT this NEW year .. hehehe .. since I started it happily .. think it will be happy ...going to ORD ... going back to taiwan aftre ORD for a while .. really happy finally I can go to university ... and want to read more books I mean those interesting book ... want to learn more about BIBLE .. really ... think it is really an interesting, profound and extremelly important book across the pass (history) , present (the way of living) and future ( view of world, expectation , aspect) ...
COUNT DOWN ...
First of all , must thanks to CK, HX, YS and LENNY... it was really fun .. we all slowly gather at yh's old house, then ordered pizza hot, many envolopes with names were hanging on the wall for people to write new year wish and put inside .. the theme is AJ .. so we all oblidge to wear clothes that related to AJ, though some forget to wear it .. but they brought a AJ heart ... hahah we had dinner, wrote cards and sing songs with yh and gerald playing guitar hahah then we started our game of the day by lenny and ck gathered us at the living room and gave us the briefing, it was a so call treasure hunt, not hunting for treasure but hunting for paper with related to our Orientation ... then after that we had a candle light walk way prepared by hx and ys .. really heart warming .. REALLY .. then have a sharing section by everyone .. some touching moment , think our SC is great, really I mean after graduate so long from school .. we are still that close .. I am happy and I think I am lucky ...
020106 ... SENTOSA
Shouwen .. was going to fly to Nz .. so we all decide to go sentosa , I was pretty late, went there with aud cos I just handed over my duty to the next office , then was really sick so after handover the duty, went to see doctor .... haha but since bro SW is flying .. must go lah .. so I went there .. it was fun as usual
ICE CUBE .... 040106
went there to have a small gathering fort he farewell of SW hehehehe a nice supper .. and think the gathering was fun too .. took many photos .. and me and len and ck make a stupid video ... it was cute ..
060106 ... ORientation 2006 ...
went to my dental appointment in the morning .. hehe then went to orientation at aj at night .. the intake is smaller ... saw the new dance second time ... okay lah ... think quite easy to teach and learn which is good hahaha ^^ took many picture too ... with ms koh, mr lim and mr tan .. then after the whole thing finish we went to MOS burger at AMK to have our supper ... our gathering like never get bored of it hahahaha POWER .....
070106 ... JUST ANOTHER OUTING .....
this is getting amazing .. we almost meet everyday since countdown .. I mean look at the outing date .. it is like almost every other day hahaha a short meeting .. me , len , ck , Hq , cass and ruth .. we meet up for lunch in the afternoon .. hehe .. must say sorry to Ruth .. make you rush then wait for me at the AMK mrt at the end ahahha ^^ sorry miss deng .. went down to taka to eat lunch .. then found out no seat at the KFC so went to cine to eat KFC hahaha then went to play pool .. dun know why .. just sucks today .. REALLY .. hahaha then I have to leave early cos ... got to meet my dad to buy furniture .. then I meet up with yh ck ruth len and cla again ahhaha hx too .. but all in sequence .. went to sing KTV with cla yh and ck .... len and ruth drop by visit us .. then meet hx after she finish watching her KING KONG hahahaha then was thinking to eat supper .. but when hx say 10 more minute to the last bus .. WE all DECIDE .. let's go home hahahahahahah so that is the end of yesterday ...
ABout today ... whole day rain ... later book in ... draft a mail to all the SC people to invite them for chinese new year outing .. hope the turn up will be great ...
ABOUT this NEW year .. hehehe .. since I started it happily .. think it will be happy ...going to ORD ... going back to taiwan aftre ORD for a while .. really happy finally I can go to university ... and want to read more books I mean those interesting book ... want to learn more about BIBLE .. really ... think it is really an interesting, profound and extremelly important book across the pass (history) , present (the way of living) and future ( view of world, expectation , aspect) ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home