Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Monday morning~

woke up ~ ....
Thinking about what should I do for the rest of the day today ...
Yesterday went out with Yh after I met some parents for giving their kids tuition. I have another 3 new students. I thanked the parents of my current student for introducing more students to me. It was fun to mingle around with kids. They are smart!! Among the 3 new students that I am going to teach, one of them is a Hyper-active boy. He now currently at Em3. I saw him, he did not wave to me when the parent introduce me to him. I smiled at him. ( guess he did not see it) A unique child, and I believe the parents did come a long way to bring him up , and the road ahead will not be any easier. The parents are very understanding and they told me about their expectation about their son. Surprisingly, they are very well prepared, the dad said " we dun have veyr high expectation on my son, we just want him to learn as much as he can, with FUN in learning...... "

The conversation lasted about to an hour. Honestly I am scared, I just started to teach tuition and now I have to manage a kid with a little bit of problem. I scared that I can't manage him well and meet the fun learning expectation. Teaching him is not only pass the knowledge, but explore him as a person how I should approach him, and which area he good at. However, I feel honour and happy more than scare. I am glade that the parent give me the trust to know a new friend. I am glade the parents give me such an allowance to use any of the facilities at home to teach him. I dun know I am ready to teach him or not. but I do know, I will try ... At least be his friends ? I will never mind to have another little cute brother =)

Recently, I met YH almost EVERYDAY , hahaha besides talking about the trip , we also walked ard to look for sunglasses ~ haha it is quite fun but think me and him become a public nuisances and it is like so "brokeback" ... two man , laughing and talking crap along citylink, walked into the 7-11 and get two Pink dolphin (with baby blue packaging ) ... plus we are walking in steps .. OMG (not intentionally) ~ ahahaha and we keep suan-ing each other ~ this is fun ... lol~

Lastly, hahah about my previous post ~ hahaha I just wrote it when the feeling come to me hor~ not really write for anyone or what ~ and referring or anyone ... actually wanted to write another one name " wo de xiao rong" but ... I HAVE NO IDEA how to start ... SHIT hahahaha so wait ba~ hahah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyoz~! meet everyday not good arh! hahaz.. BROTHERHOOD hor.. still complain here.. =.='' haha

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home