ORD loh~
so today ...
IT IS TODAY ....
13/03/06
I ORD ...
waking up at 7 am ...
leaving house head to camp at 8 am
reach camp at 930 am
945 am I saw my BLUE IC <----- still PR mah ~
walking out of camp at 1015 with another 2 officers ...
feeling suppose to be happy ...
I am happy ...
smell the air of freedom ...
but I am not SUPPER excited leh ~
think .. I just get retrenched
will be looking for part time ...
but still happy ... ORD LOH~
another phase of life has passed .... 23 years old, not yet in uni ... road ahead ~ I foresee is getting tougher ... though no more left right left .... and ops order .. and POI duty .. but there will be tons of project, tons of work to do ... the passed two year, I was fighting for the pride, honour and man's welfare... from today onwards , I am going to fight with more pride, self honour and my future ..... and .. most imptly ...
lead a colourful life ... play hard .. study hard ...
one has only one life .... live it , light it, shine it ....
IT IS TODAY ....
13/03/06
I ORD ...
waking up at 7 am ...
leaving house head to camp at 8 am
reach camp at 930 am
945 am I saw my BLUE IC <----- still PR mah ~
walking out of camp at 1015 with another 2 officers ...
feeling suppose to be happy ...
I am happy ...
smell the air of freedom ...
but I am not SUPPER excited leh ~
think .. I just get retrenched
will be looking for part time ...
but still happy ... ORD LOH~
another phase of life has passed .... 23 years old, not yet in uni ... road ahead ~ I foresee is getting tougher ... though no more left right left .... and ops order .. and POI duty .. but there will be tons of project, tons of work to do ... the passed two year, I was fighting for the pride, honour and man's welfare... from today onwards , I am going to fight with more pride, self honour and my future ..... and .. most imptly ...
lead a colourful life ... play hard .. study hard ...
one has only one life .... live it , light it, shine it ....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home