Friday, December 29, 2006

BACK!

these few days really have problem with internet, super duper slow and I can't access some of the website. Blogger is one of them. guess it is due to the earthquake in taiwan. the earthquake cause quite a big damage in southern part of taiwan, many were die and injured. besides that few under sea cables broke down. I can't called back to taiwan at first, but luckily now is okay and the internet service seems getting better.

Xmas eve... thought will be staying at home and do nothing , then a friend msg on msn to sing K with HIM ahah a guy oh ! haha then we went to marina square and count down and sing at K box till 4 then by the time I reach home is already 5 ! .. Merry Xmas...

recently no much outing, or what . just at home stoning and playing dota, bidding round start le then will be taking marketing with yh , 6 module, 25 mc , guess this sem will be EVEN busier ... rather MORE fulfilling ! ahhaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home