Monday, July 09, 2007

freestyle

.. before talking about the freestyle ! let me say this .. today is the slackest day ever in office... haha guess I am really a workacholic !

so after work I went locking class .. as usual, the warm up and the choreo .. pretty happy .. as locking is always a happy dance to me though sometimes will not execute properly but haha it is fun anyway ...

Following the steps is not really a problem to me nowadays but rather to do it freestyle ... with groove and variations of steps and must be clean too ... before went on freestyling with micheal , I actually got think through what I want to do later .. but realise haha it is all gone le ! so just follow the music and let the instinct run ... although I know some "vocab" but it seems I always use the same "word" ahahha bad bad ! some word just out of my mind !

lesson learn is need to make dance a natural language to me to communicate and express the music .. guess it is what micheal trying to tell me in the msn .. I will remember it !

stay funky ! stay style ! stay free ... I want to be a funky freestyler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home