~ tired~
... 48 hours work = 24 hour rest ~ worth it ?
... living with chemical ...
... feeling the toxic industrial substance....
... breathing in mask ....
... smelling the H2SO4 ....
... picking up non-stop phone call....
...its my life ... the land of my 7 years of memory ...
...its my life ... the place where my good friends live ....
...its my life ... the street , the road and the chicken rice store and takashimaya I went ....
... I will protect it with my life .....
... living with chemical ...
... feeling the toxic industrial substance....
... breathing in mask ....
... smelling the H2SO4 ....
... picking up non-stop phone call....
...its my life ... the land of my 7 years of memory ...
...its my life ... the place where my good friends live ....
...its my life ... the street , the road and the chicken rice store and takashimaya I went ....
... I will protect it with my life .....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home