announcement ......
So ... today is the the LAST day of MARCH ...
also the last day that I will have pacific internet ...
so which means .. since I have not apply for any other company...
I will have a period of time that have no internet access and of course there will no blogging , no MSN ... and also by the time I get it fix up ~ I might not be in singapore anymore ..
think we all forget the life where there is no internet , where there is no handphone .... think should be pretty quiet ba .. haha no more MSN , no more chatting online .... heheh
I will be back
also the last day that I will have pacific internet ...
so which means .. since I have not apply for any other company...
I will have a period of time that have no internet access and of course there will no blogging , no MSN ... and also by the time I get it fix up ~ I might not be in singapore anymore ..
think we all forget the life where there is no internet , where there is no handphone .... think should be pretty quiet ba .. haha no more MSN , no more chatting online .... heheh
I will be back

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home