Wednesday, January 10, 2007

critical thinking and writing !

finally I got this module ! ahha critical thinking and writing,
just woke up from a good sleep, last night went drinking with friends, some beer then after that had some martini ! hahah guess it is really rare occasion I will drink like that during school days. Luckily, my lesson for today will start at afternoon ...

kind of feel ease in the mind when I saw the module is allocated to me. initially really scare thinng won;t turn out well, but guess as long as we do our part, sometimes it will just do its best to turn out the way it is best for us. I guess as long as people have such an attitude towards the stuff they do or the problem they encounter, one can always put in the maximum amount of effort and yet not over worrying on what is the outcome.

alright got to go to school le ! eheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home