Wednesday, May 09, 2007

life now

it has been ages that I blog.. mainly is lazy and also busy lah
exam had ended and I hope I can just maintain what I have....
almost one week of not sleep welll not eat well ... this really killing me
health wise i feel it is not very good, stomach and other function start to give me some problem that I never experience before , ahha guess it is time to do some body check up and using this holiday to do some maintainence ahhahha bad bad !
has started working in republic poly, pretty a okay experience, guess the xiong part will slowly come to me, as the anniversary come near but who cares, I am just a part timer! ahhaha people are pretty nice ard me and also ard my age so guess it is not that hard to work in such an environment.
yup ! waiting for result, hope people in australia are having a good time and safe trip , of course this one goes to those who are in thailand as well.... safe trip and fun trip !
will start to blog more I guess and I still need to go and find my bak kou teh ! ahhaha
I never forget, just need some time though ahahahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home