PE!
so just taken the Practical exam on the saturday ! guess my thought just die on the key board , hte question is pretty cool though I can't really solve it on the spot, but guess yah I kind of like programming ahah though i sucks at it and many other people are much better ahahah but it is kind of addictive and guess a sense of achievement if I can do the question ba even my method is the slowest ! ahahah but who cares! ahhaha
few more paper to go ! and less than 3 weeks to exam , hahahha just study ba what else is there in the world I should do ? haha I Also dun know , since occupation is student ! just do the job that describe who I am the most ba ahhahahaha
cheers! my blog is like dying ! ahhaah oh no
few more paper to go ! and less than 3 weeks to exam , hahahha just study ba what else is there in the world I should do ? haha I Also dun know , since occupation is student ! just do the job that describe who I am the most ba ahhahahaha
cheers! my blog is like dying ! ahhaah oh no

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home