Wednesday, July 18, 2007

2 more weeks

2 more weeks in RP , guess I will kind of miss the people and place. I am kind of attached to the office and feels good that I have somewhere to go everyday. guess I am pretty weird as most of the people prefer to stay at home the whole day. However I think I will prefer that I have somewhere to go everyday, can be the same, and sometimes slack and dun need to go but when I want to go somewhere, it is always there! haha maybe that is why I never skip school ! cos I just like to go somewhere ....

Stay at home doing nothing really not the thing I like to do in the world. some people can say can stay at home read book or watch DVD. But the fact that reading book and watching DVD actually bring you into another world so actually you are also "going" somewhere !!

hahahaha anyway will work hard for next 2 weeks and finish it with a happy feeling.

then I am going to see the sun rise and sun set at BINTAN! the SUN, the sand and the SEA ... can't wait for holiday and can't wait for school to start !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home