.. activated...
... "ring~" .. my phone ..
213o
"chang ah .. need you to come back now , something happen ~~ "
in my mind what the hell .. sure or not ..... I jsut came home like less than 12 hour ? OH~ COME on ..... dun tell me world is going to end .. chemical everywhere ... future singporean all become like alian .. deformed ... look wierd ........wonder~
2200
"excuse me"
an auntie~ beside me said in the train ... I turned and apologised~ thinking oh ~~ this is too much I already damn unlucky le why still make me meet such an auntie that trying her best to fight for the seat and now staring at me look at me as a stupid human barrier that obstract her way to SUCCESS ....... haiii ~~ people always say .. better to make friends than to have enemy .... I just made one ~
2230
"chang ah ~ help us buy some coffee and tea back ~"
wtf~ oh come on ... you ask me back for emergency at the end ask me to buy food back ahhah fine fine ~~~ super clark
2300
back to HQ ... "chang ah ~actually nothing much happen ... you just miss a good show ... tml have some meeting ~~ so here are so paper work .. you help me to settle it ~ I go sleep "
wtf~~ .. my offday just like that gone .. get A-LIVE man ~~~ really feel like ... duh~~~ should switch off my handphone ahhaha ^^
the night still long ~~~
~work work work and listening to Britney Spear's "I AM A SLAVE FOR YOU"
213o
"chang ah .. need you to come back now , something happen ~~ "
in my mind what the hell .. sure or not ..... I jsut came home like less than 12 hour ? OH~ COME on ..... dun tell me world is going to end .. chemical everywhere ... future singporean all become like alian .. deformed ... look wierd ........wonder~
2200
"excuse me"
an auntie~ beside me said in the train ... I turned and apologised~ thinking oh ~~ this is too much I already damn unlucky le why still make me meet such an auntie that trying her best to fight for the seat and now staring at me look at me as a stupid human barrier that obstract her way to SUCCESS ....... haiii ~~ people always say .. better to make friends than to have enemy .... I just made one ~
2230
"chang ah ~ help us buy some coffee and tea back ~"
wtf~ oh come on ... you ask me back for emergency at the end ask me to buy food back ahhah fine fine ~~~ super clark
2300
back to HQ ... "chang ah ~actually nothing much happen ... you just miss a good show ... tml have some meeting ~~ so here are so paper work .. you help me to settle it ~ I go sleep "
wtf~~ .. my offday just like that gone .. get A-LIVE man ~~~ really feel like ... duh~~~ should switch off my handphone ahhaha ^^
the night still long ~~~
~work work work and listening to Britney Spear's "I AM A SLAVE FOR YOU"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home