... animal in suits .. PART 2
.... looking at the concret jungle again ....
.... animal with suit say hello to me with smirk ...
.... reaching out to me is their "hand" ....
should I smile back ? should I take their hands?
should I be one of them ... hide the animal's nature to pick up the suits?
should I be one of them ... hide my brutalness under the friendly smile?
.... looking to the right and left...
.... looking into the eyes of my buddies .....
... anxiety ... questions ... doubts ..... fire ..... curiousity .....tireness .......
where are we heading to .....
I don't know .....
but I know .... if we decide to put on the suit and walk into this concret jungle ....
..... we will walk through this together .....
.... animal with suit say hello to me with smirk ...
.... reaching out to me is their "hand" ....
should I smile back ? should I take their hands?
should I be one of them ... hide the animal's nature to pick up the suits?
should I be one of them ... hide my brutalness under the friendly smile?
.... looking to the right and left...
.... looking into the eyes of my buddies .....
... anxiety ... questions ... doubts ..... fire ..... curiousity .....tireness .......
where are we heading to .....
I don't know .....
but I know .... if we decide to put on the suit and walk into this concret jungle ....
..... we will walk through this together .....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home