in the middle of the holiday ~
surpirsed ~ I blog after such a long time cos of internet cutting and away for holiday at taiwan.. so now was at some place playing pool with the guys and since I am not in a hurry to play, I decide to blog ... it is cheap here anyway ...
the holiday was great, I think I really miss taiwan ... every piece of land I walk these few days fresh my old memory ... it seems like I can see the little me walking the same path I am walking right now .... be frank , when I was in singapore, I dun think I miss taiwan .... but I miss taiwan much more when I am IN taiwan ...... I feel that I still belong here no matter where I go, or what citizenship I am taking..
tomorrow, yh will fly back to singapore le, the rest of the people will be going back on the coming friday, where as for me ... I will be back at the 8 of june, and think by the time I restore my internet and get connected again, that will be hmmmm maybe end of june ba ... ahhh but ... nevermind , I pretty like the days now .......... anyway just come here and drop a notes .... heheheh hope everyone is fine and good ~
the holiday was great, I think I really miss taiwan ... every piece of land I walk these few days fresh my old memory ... it seems like I can see the little me walking the same path I am walking right now .... be frank , when I was in singapore, I dun think I miss taiwan .... but I miss taiwan much more when I am IN taiwan ...... I feel that I still belong here no matter where I go, or what citizenship I am taking..
tomorrow, yh will fly back to singapore le, the rest of the people will be going back on the coming friday, where as for me ... I will be back at the 8 of june, and think by the time I restore my internet and get connected again, that will be hmmmm maybe end of june ba ... ahhh but ... nevermind , I pretty like the days now .......... anyway just come here and drop a notes .... heheheh hope everyone is fine and good ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home