Monday, June 19, 2006

taiwan broadcast~


K ... back to singapore about a week, back to internet world about 4 days ...
have not spend times here to blog down what had happened to me for the past 2 months ..


Before I fly back to taiwan ~

I dyed my hair ~ that is the before I fly back to taiwan ~ hmm .. so think it is a new image, pretty happy with it ~ and I like the colour~ parent did not say much too ... then the first person I saw is yh ~ then is len and hx ~

it was done at the supercut at cine ~




During the trip ~


so many photos were taken ~ this is the sunset at the Ah Li Shang~ hehehe think from my friends blog there are more photos in their blog~ so I just upload one that I like one ~ There are sunset ~ and the black and white photos.. of couse there are water sports, the beach and the fun life there ~ hehehe
I meet my taiwan friends too ~~~~ hehehe
So both the guy and girl are my best friend in taiwan ~ when I am in the secondary school ~ hehe we were eating steamboat ~ ahahah the meal was good ~ but the accompany of old friends are even better~ though see them pretty often online, it is still different from seeing them on face~.






Then ~ I conclude the trips in taiwan ~ then back to singapore hahahah really hmm yup think that's it for today ba~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home