Wednesday, August 01, 2007

popping course !

so I finally finish stage one popping course,
last lesson which was yesterday .. guess is the day i learn most things out of the whole 8 weeks, I see myself trying to dance and freestyle infront of the opponent while battling ..
also realise how nervouse I am and how easily I get nervouse and how bad am I in keeping myself calm...
though I did something I like and indeed display how I truely feel but at the finaly round versus Robin ( another friend in the course) I OFF BEAT !!!!! omg ! ahahah and I started to not so popping freestyle but rather more of hip hop ahahaha
though a little bit disappointed with myself as not able to really put in my technique and perform the task .. but I guess only through defeat and seeing the barrier within myself then can further improve ...
one day ... I will be able to freely express myself anytime, any situation through the art of popping ...... .

kk I got to go packing le heheh I am going to Bintan for a short holiday !! finally ended work yesterday (yesterday is really busy lah)

side track abit, among all the busy thing, I lost bidding in the cors system... OMG winning bid is 2000 plus but I only have 1766 leh !! (due to marketing at the previous sem) .. how how !!! hope the office can help me accept my email and appeal sob sob ......

before I go ... AUGUST is here ... hoping some friend of mine can come to singapore during their this holiday ! ahaha then that will be a perfect august !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home