Thursday, May 19, 2005

... no "one" in the town....

... "hey, that barbie doll is the prettiest on the shelf!" ,little girl said
... "mom, give that toy ...... can can can ??? I want it .... ",little boy said
... "I love you ..." the woman said .... " I love you too" the men said .....
... "GET OUT MY HOUSE !!!..... *slam door*" ... the men shouted and the woman storm out..
... "YEAH !~~~~ finally school finish le .. let's go shopping ~" ... the students said~
~the town is so lively ~

... the night fall, thousands of little little light emit out from the concret jungle ...
... the lights from the little house on the trees, the lights from the little lamp on the trail..

walking alone the trail ... the light from the lamp does not seem so bright ~
looking up the building ... the light from the apartment ... seem .... warmer ....

I am alone on the long road that I have no idea where it lead to .. no idea where it will go
.. " there is no one in the town" .... no one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home