Saturday, May 28, 2005

.. reference..

okay .. recently kind of getting comments that "JH, what the hell are you writing?!!" or " your things really does not make sense .." okay okay okay !!!!

I GET IT ~

so kind of thinking maybe I should write some guidelines that how to understand my blog, despite all the gramma mistake that I made and despite all the funny sentence structure .. so belows are some rules that you may use to help yourself to kind of understand my blog better?? haha
guidelines
1. must imagine that I am standing right in front of you and saying such thing .. then will not look so funny, and so not understandable, because when I write it .. I really write down what I will say if I am in front of you.

2. most of the post not talking about people are actually talking about people, it is just weird analogy that I come out with. eg: the dog and cage thing. the dog is me, I just want freedom and describe the feeling when I get it and saddly still bounded by the routine and the facts of life and have no choice and back to the old way of living ~. As for the "animal in the suits", I am talking about the analogy of the net-work marketing, and of course, animal are humans. As for the "fridge thingy", it just relates to my nick (there are some reason why my nick is ice) and how I feel towards a girl that recently kind of knock the door of my heart and how I feel towards her and effect I get. The "HEY YOU" is just an continuation from the "Fridge" thing ~ cos I want tell that girl that I am writing for her.

3. I know sometimes what I say does not make sense. BUT BUT .. if you really spend a little more time you may really see that I am putting my 120% thought and 100% effort to write everypost or in fact all the post are closely relate to me. Be it the english one or the chinese one. so that means if you really understand what I am trying to say .. you can really understand how I really feel at that moment when I wrote the post.

okay ~ I think that's all cos I dun know what else I should say to make the post make sense. as for those who read and can understand one . I am really really very very happy. because to me , it is really easy to find someone to talk, but it is also really tough to tell everyone how I really feel or see thing at each different occasion, maybe I really have some language problem. As for those visiting my blog and trying to understand it and still don't, I am sincerely sorry that my language just like that, but I really happy that you have already take the first step to step into my world to see the real me that maybe you have not discover or see it yourself.
FOR That I thanks to all .....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoLz, u wrote down wad i told u~!
imagines its jh telling u all these hahaz...

11:44 PM  
Blogger ice said...

ahha cos I think it really describe how it should works ahha

11:50 PM  
Blogger Kelsy said...

hahahahhaa~~ jerhsuan~~ are these 2 comments from you yourself? wahahahahaha~~~~~

7:00 AM  
Blogger ice said...

no lah pls hsinyi ~ I am jh not yh lah you idiot~ pig leh

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home