.... HEY YOU ...
.. HEY YOU ...
are you reading my blog? why on earth you are doing such a thing? for fun? too bored? WHY?
you really understand what I am writing ???
you really see the soul in the words ???
you really feel my heart?
you really feel it ??
are you the one should read my blog ? you think the thing I want to share is for you ? ..
HEY ... don't close the window yet ... because I have not finish .... there are no eyes in my blog .. I Can't see who is reading ......
.... ONE of YOU is the one .... the one I Want to share ........ are you the one? ......
.. HEY YOU ...
.. that's right .. don't turn around or jump to other window .. I am talking to you ..
.. i want YOU to read ... to feel it ... to understand that the entries are for YOU ...
.. only for you .... you know?
are you reading my blog? why on earth you are doing such a thing? for fun? too bored? WHY?
you really understand what I am writing ???
you really see the soul in the words ???
you really feel my heart?
you really feel it ??
are you the one should read my blog ? you think the thing I want to share is for you ? ..
HEY ... don't close the window yet ... because I have not finish .... there are no eyes in my blog .. I Can't see who is reading ......
.... ONE of YOU is the one .... the one I Want to share ........ are you the one? ......
.. HEY YOU ...
.. that's right .. don't turn around or jump to other window .. I am talking to you ..
.. i want YOU to read ... to feel it ... to understand that the entries are for YOU ...
.. only for you .... you know?

1 Comments:
gOsh... i hope he/she gets it, aniwae, i'm switching to another window, coz its not fer me either! haha
Post a Comment
<< Home