FM Taiwan~
Scenery~hey hey ~~~ so since nothing much to blog nowadays~ I will choose some photos to upload here~~~ ... Do you see the rainbow in the picutre ?? hehehe really nice leh ~ it is taiwan strait ( I guess , I forget I facing the east of west le ^^) .. the wind there is really strong ~ very comfortable ~ we rode motobike there one ~ cos the place really kind of big ~ if no transport, think kind of hard to travel and visit all those places~~~~ if I remember correctly, this place is call Mao Tou Bi ~ cos there is a rock in the sea looks like a cat lying there ~ LOL~

Funny Accident ~
So as I mention~ we rode bike but most of the time is Yh carry me one ~ I only ride in the circuit~ ahhahah WHy ??? you know why ?? cos I even "Buang" myself in the circuit ..LOL
It happened when we first when to the circuit~ so I just seat on top without knowing how much to turn the grip ~ so it just full speed mount the passage way and "fly" into the air ~then I fell out from it ~ the reflector drop off ~ lol .. lukily the shop owner did not see it ~ where is the reflector ?? haha now is it in Singapore ` I brought it back wahahah ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home