The Road to Guantanamo

So .. I went to watch this movie today after I gave tuition... Though it was just like watching "Channel News Asia Special".
Whatever in the movie was real .. the people is real, the person who speak infront of the camera were the people who went through the whole thing ...
It was about 3 people who went to Pakistan to attend friends wedding, the 4 of them decide to go Afghanistan... they encounter war and was capture by US Army and send to prison ...
The movie showed how they being treated , how they being tortured and how is their life in the prison .... the treatment was expected, but it was still shocking and stunning when it "played" in front of me ... I mean ... these people are really innoncent ....
Who is right ? who is wrong ? who is the justice .... then .. Who is the bad guy then .....??

1 Comments:
hen duo shi shi bu neng bei jie shi de... thats the real world...
Post a Comment
<< Home