Saturday, August 04, 2007

BINTAN TRIP

so !!! I am BACK from the trip ! .. it was fun and guess all guys outing is really good in some sense as in we really DUN CARE much thingS !



Being crazy, noisy and just out of our mind sometimes ...

overall the trip was great though the price there is REALLY REALLY REALLY expensive ..

First day, we were called at the Ferry Terminal ( singapore) to hurry go check in and board the boat ! hahaha this is funny ... then when we touched down .. we were welcome by some dance and drum beat perform by the resort people ... really very INDONESIA .. check in then ... hmm we just drive the Baggy around to familiar ourselves with the surronding .. The dinner was good though pretty expensive

Second day was exhausting and it is how my stomach get damaged by me again ... we went to play ATV .. some car that can go in harsh terrain and just up and down up and down .. really shiok ahhaha then afternoon went to play beach volleyball with some locals and kayak .. really tired to the max .. so went to restaurant to award ourself some good food .. so i just whack and even eat two plate rice ... then after that ... next day .. my stomach gone liao .. it is just spoil and I am so weak that I jsut went to sleep ! ahahha but luckily no much "xiong" activities ...

Third day , we went out of the resort area, went to this place call pasar oleh oleh ... another place to "chop" the tourist .... then get to know a local who want to do business with us ... charge cheaper than the hotel taxi then bring us to the same designation ... so we just hop on his car and went on with our thir day journey .... we went to kelong to eat sea food .... "hot plate tofu, steam fish , vege and chili crap " pretty sumptous ... then went to another town ... one of the bigger city in Bintan ... watching shouwen and yuzhong do their polo shopping .. then I got a bigger drum for myself there ! ahhah ... but my stomach still trying to show its existence by making me feeling the pain ..... then before we head home ... the driver drive us to the village ..... he call the people there "ayam" so by the word you will roughly guess that ... "chick " yah a village of prostitutes .... omg I never imagine there will be a village of that ... we were actually pretty shock rather than amaze ... as in the living condition and everything ... I thought I step into some africa hill villages ... really really bad .... it is just shocking .... oh yah I forget to mention the driver's driving skill ... he is almost like the malay version of "jay chou" in the movie " Initial D" ... he is just powerful and skilled ! hahaha really ... so we head back home .. eat our "da bao" KFC and I went to rest with my weird feeling stomach .....

Forth day ... feeling a bit better ... but is our check out date ... went to swimming pool a while then just book out and leave bintan ....

my stomach till now still in a mess ! ahhaha hope it will recover soon ...

A bit of side track ... if people ask me what is BEST about bintan beside the place I stay in .. i will really recommend the "LONG ISLAND TEA" at the SILK BAR in Bintan Resort ..... ahhaha it is really one of the BEST long island tea I ever drink ! hahaha BEST ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home