Monday, June 13, 2005

Hello ~ My name is Jerhsuan, Nice to meet you

Hello MR.ICE:


Hi~ my name is JerHsuan. Nice to meet you .I read your blog as and when I can. Not say nice but I think sometimes kind of funny. The feebback from the other reader also entertain me a lot. Especially there is a frequent visitor name floodguy. (Smile) His tag always remind of someone I know, his name is chengkuan, I always call him CK. Haha but definitly he does not smell as nice as the Ck we all know.

Your blog is kind of confusing sometimes but after reading MANY times, I begin to get it. Wondering who is the girl that make you melt in your previous post. But I guess she must be someone that kind of close to you but not so close right? Haha. But recently seldom see you update your post and mentioning about that girl. Just out of my Curiosity, is there anything wrong? She ignore you ? or She don't even know? Haha anyway, must hang in there. I can still feel that you like her but just that since there is no progress and maybe you feel low that is why seldom come and update the blog. Am I right?

If you feeling low and down, remember to look at things at the bright side okay. At least things did not really go terriblely wrong. Maybe there is nothing just that you are TOO sensitve to "HEAT" ? Haha ..

Wondering how is your fridge? still working ~ or don't know what to do to it le ? ^^ anyway it is my first time write to you. Hope can hear your reply asap and finally NICE TO MEET YOU.


Yours Faithfully
JerHsuan

1 Comments:

Blogger ice said...

hello jerhsuan, thanks for writing in. sorry for not replying your mail now cos kind of busy so just leave a comment here. will write back to you asap yah THANKS

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home