lousy blooger
.. just realise ( actually not just, quite sometime le) I don't spend enough time on blogging. really no time or no sometimes got time also don't have much thing to write. haah life in NS is too monotonous. it is already the 9th day of June le and this is my first entry ahhah feel sorry to those who still got come to my blog and visit me one. think the most useful thing on my blog is the tage board ba haha ... if there is a voting of my blog's content, or popularity, I believe tag board can get many votes~ LOL~
NS life is just too bored and nothing much to write. everyday is like the same, every week is the same and of course if I continue~ every month also ABOUT there man .....
...... but for the girls out there, one thing I can say is that NS has a lot of funny people. hahah think the interation with them is fun and sometimes stupid. And to make more friend that I will never meet in the rest of the life in other places.
all those ah beng, ah seng , ganster, loan sharks ~ hahah really make my life in NS more colourful, they think things and look at things differently and the feeling to see them turn a new leaf due to army...... is REALLY REALLY GOOD~ ..
think will want to go their house do house visit ahah ^^ not just as their superior ~ but really want to understand them more and be their friends f0r life ~
NS life is just too bored and nothing much to write. everyday is like the same, every week is the same and of course if I continue~ every month also ABOUT there man .....
...... but for the girls out there, one thing I can say is that NS has a lot of funny people. hahah think the interation with them is fun and sometimes stupid. And to make more friend that I will never meet in the rest of the life in other places.
all those ah beng, ah seng , ganster, loan sharks ~ hahah really make my life in NS more colourful, they think things and look at things differently and the feeling to see them turn a new leaf due to army...... is REALLY REALLY GOOD~ ..
think will want to go their house do house visit ahah ^^ not just as their superior ~ but really want to understand them more and be their friends f0r life ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home