Sunday, October 02, 2005

THE MYTH. CTC COURSE. DISCOVER

~they are totally not related ~ but they are closed bonded as it share the same time frame~

THE MYTH
a beautiful sunday ~ so as usual , a group of good friends, good brothers went out for an outing ~ .. went to watch "THE MYTH" .. was a pretty nice movie .. and I think the korean actress is really elegent and beautiful ~ watch the word I use .. I DID NOT SAY chio ... but I USE the word BEAUTIFUL ... really gorgeous .. and I think ... JACKY is LUCKY hahaha er... Jacky the lucky haha lame~

CTC course
Okay.. finally I am out of the stressful unit and going to study. Though it is a study on military thing .. but to me it is still an big relieve mentally..... the unit I am right now is KILLING ahah I also dun know how come being an NSF also SO stressful .... *scratch head* ~ *haiz* .. so really look forward to the course and hope I can carry away as much as I can from the course ... and IE to say ... I almost become 9 to 5 and friday book out le hahaha really GOOD ~

DISCOVER
I KNEW a girl and I KNOW the girl ... slowly I understand her ... discover her ... and I still DISCOVERING ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home