Saturday, June 18, 2005

..I dreamt of her..

woke up ... with fear and surprised ...
.. she become the lead role in the story in my dream ..
in dream
I keep finding her .. she is in danger ...
where is she ?
where is she ?
I lost ... I can't find her .. I miss her badly
I found her .. but she is injured, she is hurt ...
woked up
shocked~ .. how does it happen? what does it mean? what does it mean to me?
is she really that important ?
is her existence unknowing play such an importance role in my life ?
I doubt so, logically I deny it , logically I refuse it ... but why she appeared in my dream ?
I dun know, maybe I will never know ..
maybe in the reality ..
I really finding her position in my heart... finding her existence in me and the reason she appears

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home