~gone with the wind~
open my eyes ~ ..wah .. I am standing on top of the 老佛山 ... huh ??
how can that be ~ I thought I was still reading book on my bed ??
sea of clouds ~ under me ..... take a deep breath ~
happiness and saddness
love and hate
me and her .......
I see myself fighting against a monster name "emotion" on the top of montain ~
struggle between friendship and relationship ~ ...
before I can stand still ... IT hit me like a merciless freak ~ one punch and one kick ...
I almost give up ... almost jump into the valley that has no end ~ jump into the river call love ..
calm ~~ wind by pass between me and IT .. I will definitly give IT my last blow~
... I smile at the monster and I tell IT ....
"I like her and nothing can change ... not even YOU can damage my relationship with her now ....not even a little ... so ... please come back to me .. and stop running wild and losing control"
...the monster slowly transforms and becomes me ... no difference ..
I smile at him and close my eyes ...
feeling the wind ..carrying me away, going with it and back to her side as who I should be ..
how can that be ~ I thought I was still reading book on my bed ??
sea of clouds ~ under me ..... take a deep breath ~
happiness and saddness
love and hate
me and her .......
I see myself fighting against a monster name "emotion" on the top of montain ~
struggle between friendship and relationship ~ ...
before I can stand still ... IT hit me like a merciless freak ~ one punch and one kick ...
I almost give up ... almost jump into the valley that has no end ~ jump into the river call love ..
calm ~~ wind by pass between me and IT .. I will definitly give IT my last blow~
... I smile at the monster and I tell IT ....
"I like her and nothing can change ... not even YOU can damage my relationship with her now ....not even a little ... so ... please come back to me .. and stop running wild and losing control"
...the monster slowly transforms and becomes me ... no difference ..
I smile at him and close my eyes ...
feeling the wind ..carrying me away, going with it and back to her side as who I should be ..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home