Tuesday, June 28, 2005

PASSIVE~

I am not passive k ~ who say like someone must be very active ?
... loving someone does not really need to BE with her ...
able to keep in contact or watching her from far is also another form of satisfaction ...
able to be by her side as who am I now is also good enough to make me contented ...
maybe deep insides me I still desire something even better may happen ~
however .. this situation maybe the best answer or solution among all the solutions ..
sometimes being too 执著 to be with her may end up bring more unhappiness ..
if get rejected and still insist .. maybe the pain is only mine, but ... if get together and end up in a state that both feel painful .... is it worth it ? ...
.. I dun know ..
love to me ... I think no longer must be together with someone .. no longer must be visible ...
love to me ... just a sweet feeling or a loving feeling that I have for her .. and ask for no returns
^^
TO You ... hey ~hope you get to see the post ~ heheh not trying to be funny or sentimental or what ~ ... those are really what I am thinking right now at this moment .. of course naturally everyone will want their feelings get returns but when it doesn't ~ to me ... maybe .. this situation is also another form of beauty of love ? Do you agree ?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HeYy,, haha
Yeah, i agree. Almost like my point of view. Anyway, as long as u feel right & comfortable with it. But u also dun be too "zhi zuo" wif ur own perspective & decision Ooo.. Dun take ur past experiences as restriction for future! Jia you la, Jer Hsuan! :)

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home