SMS ~
I dun like the funny feeling that after send a sms and dun know should wait for reply or not ahhah how to say it ... it is like IRONIC~
.. sms suppose to make people communicate or link ~but are we suppose to get back the reply or response from the sms you send out ? ahha I dun know ... just find it .. funny ~ or just like the old saying that the harder you expect , when dun get it .. the more upset you will feel ? maybe ~ but if I dun hope to wish to get back reply ... is there any meaning in messeging ? I dun know .. everything seem right yet not so right .. maybe due to my feeling playing a part or just I should not get any response at all ? make me wonder...
the urge to sms to someone with the feeling to not getting back any reply is irrelevant and no relations .. but if these two is combine and being force to make it a logic and impose onto someone ... I dun know .. maybe it is a good thing .. or maybe it is just hurts the feeling ~ just like give a right hand punch to the stomach and not allow the opponent to say "PAIN" ..
anyway just thought of it and to write it down .. maybe many face the same problem ~ maybe it is just me ... maybe i just become a little more sensitve when come to my feeling for her ... maybe i just become a little more not loggical when I think about her .. maybe .. maybe ~
anyway .. today is good day ~ play basketball and all that .. but damn ~ someone elbow my jaw .. now got diffculty to chew .. painful ~ got to sleep early haha tml need to be at jurong at 7 .. that is like huh ~ so early ~ HEllo~ I live in Ang Mo Kio leh ~
this is the most relax post I have ever write~
maybe it is due to I feel sian ~
maybe it is due to a little discouragement ~
maybe it is due to my feeling for her ~
maybe it is due to the feeling of strengthless and weakness~
maybe ...
it is just me with a injure jaw and thinking about today, about basketball, about sms, about her and my own feeling and adjustment ~ ...
.. sms suppose to make people communicate or link ~but are we suppose to get back the reply or response from the sms you send out ? ahha I dun know ... just find it .. funny ~ or just like the old saying that the harder you expect , when dun get it .. the more upset you will feel ? maybe ~ but if I dun hope to wish to get back reply ... is there any meaning in messeging ? I dun know .. everything seem right yet not so right .. maybe due to my feeling playing a part or just I should not get any response at all ? make me wonder...
the urge to sms to someone with the feeling to not getting back any reply is irrelevant and no relations .. but if these two is combine and being force to make it a logic and impose onto someone ... I dun know .. maybe it is a good thing .. or maybe it is just hurts the feeling ~ just like give a right hand punch to the stomach and not allow the opponent to say "PAIN" ..
anyway just thought of it and to write it down .. maybe many face the same problem ~ maybe it is just me ... maybe i just become a little more sensitve when come to my feeling for her ... maybe i just become a little more not loggical when I think about her .. maybe .. maybe ~
anyway .. today is good day ~ play basketball and all that .. but damn ~ someone elbow my jaw .. now got diffculty to chew .. painful ~ got to sleep early haha tml need to be at jurong at 7 .. that is like huh ~ so early ~ HEllo~ I live in Ang Mo Kio leh ~
this is the most relax post I have ever write~
maybe it is due to I feel sian ~
maybe it is due to a little discouragement ~
maybe it is due to my feeling for her ~
maybe it is due to the feeling of strengthless and weakness~
maybe ...
it is just me with a injure jaw and thinking about today, about basketball, about sms, about her and my own feeling and adjustment ~ ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home