Sunday, July 16, 2006

Union CAMP (CAP 5)

I went to union camp the past 5 days
It was really fun ~ hehehe
First day I Report, people told me that my nick name was winnie the pooh ~
so I simply thought everyone here play with nick name one ..
when I Report to my group, ( CAP 5 ), the OGL asked my name
I just ans "my name is Winnie the Pooh" ... end up the OGL stunned in front of me and burst out laughter

Then first day play some finding the clue game,
my group still very quiet .. guess the bonding still not there yet ~
Then second day was pool game, some of hte game is really creative heheh
Then the third day was beach game at sentosa, I was appointed to be the cheer IC of that day, haha I really cheer till my throat lost my voice haiii resulted now got soar throat and can't sing anymore hahaha
Then the fourth day is WAR game, everyone get SO dirty, I got paint, flour and mud all over my body, hehe but it was really fun though the sun is really blazing, that night , we played games and get each other's contact.
It ended on the sat afternoon .... looking forward for OG outing heheh ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home