Friday, June 17, 2005

Hi.. ThAnks for Your letter~ I AM ICE

Hello Mr. JerHsuan


Nice to meet you too. I am really happy that you are the first one who actually write me a letter about my post. Thanks for your concern and most importantly your support. First of all, want to mention about my friend floodguy. He is funny, and think of it now, really kind of similar to your friend CK who does not smell like CK, he does not really flood my account as well. So in comparistion, both are not bad, but not that good either. Anyway one thing I know is that that CK is your good friend and that floodguy is my good friend too.

okAY~ .. let's talk about my blog. Initiall, the concept is to make it a post board for reflection of what I have encounter in my life. Haha .. it is a lonely world, and everyday with song named Mr. lonely accompany ... that is why I am ice. So certain specail feeling or thought dun really know who to share with so I come to blogspot to make a account named after me, ICE.

Therefore it is common for me not to update my blog reguarly. Because, if everyday I feel so special, it will be equal to none of my day is special . You get what I mean?? if you dun ~ pls go to "POST: reference" to get some IDEA. ( just try to be friendly here ya ). My english compare to you is obviously bad. So if you kind of dun understand me .. then my only suggestion is to read more times (sorry dude but I thank you)

About that girl. I also not very sure. She is not pretty, she does not have 34c-24-36, she is not super smart too, but dun know why I just suddenly fall for her for no reason. I think she is very considerate, funny and optimistic. She is very observant and much mature than what she appears. However I think will just let it be like the current situation. Now is kind of nice and peaceful...

What will happen to ice if it gets heated? ... pri 3 kids also know the answer. it will MELT. that means no more ice le ... (the end of ice age so it mean I got to follow the evolution to become a liquid to flow to where?? river? sea? )

so I think that will be my ans ... you get it or not ahha that depend on you le. Once again thanks for writing to me... you remind me of a song from EMINEM, remember he has song in album name: THE MARSHALL MATHERS, there is a song name: STAN >featuring Dido. In the rap, the Fan write to him and kill his wife .. so pls dun think about me and talk about me 24-7 and go and find a girlfriend. It is good for your lilfe.


yours sincerely ~
ICE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home